Radiation Dose Intelligent Analytics for CT Examinations:
The Team |
Get RADIANCE |
What does RADIANCE provide?
- Small footprint; a set of web-based scripts that runs on a Windows machine
- Support for four major CT vendors: Siemens, GE, Toshiba and Philips
- Automated extraction of parameters from CT dose sheets and storage in a relational database
- Uses GOCR open-source optical character recognition (OCR) software to extract dose data
- Customizable pipeline for scheduled processing of CT dose sheets
- Ability to parse RDSRs (radiation dose structured reports) and add these data to the database
- Ability to generate RDSR and transmit it to the ACR for participation in the Dose Index Registry
- Dashboard (real-time) and scorecard (monthly) analytics
- Real-time PACS query to retrieve dose sheets
How do I install and run RADIANCE?
To install RADIANCE, unzip the *.zip file you will and follow the directions provided in the InstallingRADIANCEv2.pdf file.
In order to run RADIANCE, you will need the following:
- A web server running on Windows that supports PHP and MySQL, such as XAMPP. This comes pre-installed in version 2.0 of RADIANCE.
- A DICOM operation to send your CT dose sheets to this server
- An installation guide and a user's guide/FAQ are available online and have been updated for version 2.0.
Future releases of RADIANCE will include:
- A toolkit for custom report generation
- Support for Linux and Mac OS X servers